TGS Logo

Dutch VAT VAT representative

VAT representative

As foreign entrepreneur you can appoint a tax representative to handle your business with the Tax and Customs Administration. TGS lime tree can act as a tax representative for your VAT obligations in the EU.  If you do engage TGS lime tree as a tax representative then you will usually not be obliged to register yourself as taxpayer for the VAT with the Tax and Customs Administration.

Customs forwarding agents, who take care of import and export formalities for entrepreneurs, often act as tax representatives as well. As a tax representative we can take care of the following tasks for you:

  • drafting and reviewing VAT returns
  • filing your ICP reports
  • applying the reverse charge mechanism on import (so you will not have to pre-finance your import VAT).

Our other solutions