Optimizing supply chain
VAT can be a complex factor in the supply chain, especially where contracting parties are located in different EU/non EU countries and where goods are transported between different countries.
Each transaction in the chain has its own VAT treatment, may result in double taxation or administrative requirements (VAT registration, VAT return) in other countries.
To be in control of all these VAT issues may be a challenging task for you. We are happy to assist you to be in control!
“We are happy to assist you to be in control!”
Our VAT consultants have more than 25 years of experience with assisting clients to be in control of their VAT issues. As specialized VAT consultants we can support your business with for instance:
- Optimizing the supply chain
- Advice on any VAT related matter VAT registration in EU member states
- drafting and reviewing VAT returns
- ICP reports
- VAT representative
- VAT registration in various EU member states
- Filing requests for refunds of VAT in all member states
- Negotiations with the Dutch tax authorities
- any other cross border VAT advice (Import, export, Intracommunity services and acquisitions)