Assistance with country by country reporting
New Dutch tax law entered into force effective January 1, 2016 containing detailed transfer pricing documentation requirements in line with Action 13 of the OECD’s ‘Base Erosion and Profit Shifting’ (BEPS) initiatives.
These requirements include a country-by-country report, a master TP file, and a local TP file. Similar requirements apply in many other countries.
With respect to the country by country (CbC) reporting, this is relevant for companies of multinational groups with a consolidated turnover of at least EUR 750 million in the prior book year. The TP documentation requirements apply if the consolidated revenue of the MNE Group of the preceding tax year is at least EUR 50 million.
“country by country reporting is relevant for companies of multinational groups with a consolidated turnover of at least EUR 750 million”
Our CbC services include but are not limited to
- Determination whether CbC filling is required
- Determination which entity should file
- Assisting the reporting entity with gathering the required information
- Performing a tax risk analysis based on CbC filing
Would you like to learn more about the CbC filing obligations, please feel free to contact us.
Other subjects that may be of interest:
- Advice on any Dutch corporate tax matter
- Advice on the Dutch holding regime
- Advice about the Dutch participation exemption
- Advice about the fiscal unity regime
- Advice about cross border mergers
- Advice about optimizing debt finance